Town Board Meeting
Next upcoming date
June 6, 2023
6210 S Livonia Rd
Conesus, NY 14435
Agenda for Conesus Town Board
Regular Meeting Tuesday May 2, 2023
Regular Meeting 7:00 P.M.
Town Board will be reviewing vouchers at 6:30pm -7:00pm
Call to Order: Supervisor Wester
Pledge of Allegiance: Supervisor Wester
7:00: Start of Regular Business Meeting.
7:00: Privilege of the Floor: None Currently
7:03: Announcements and Communications:
• Next Regular Town Board meeting May 16, 2023.
7:05: Approval of Minutes:
7:10: Reports of Town Officials:
• Quarterly C.L.E.A.N. Recycle Report; Councilman/Deputy Supervisor Sparks
• Supervisor’s Report: Supervisor Wester
• Town Clerk’s Report: Clerk McNinch
• Assessor’s Report.
• Code Enforcement Report.
• *Highway Report: Highway Superintendent Marusiak.
7:20: dates on Key Issues:
• Councilman Fama: Conesus Lake Association Representative.
• Liv Co./Town Planning Board: Supervisor Wester.
• Town ZBA: Councilman Corrigan.
• Liv Co. BOS/ LCWS/GLOW Solid Waste: Supervisor Wester-Written Information.
7:30: Unfinished Business: Subject to change: 2023 Continued Projects Status Reports/Strategic Plans:
• *Highway Facility Repairs ARPA Funds-Marusiak-Wester.
• Siding of Town Hall- Review revised bid packet and advertisement if completed and approved by` attorney-Town Board.
• Solar Law was reviewed and approved by the LCPB with Staff and Advisory Comments. A full report from LCPB has been reviewed by the sub-solar committee and the town attorney, The solar sub committee B.Francis, M.Voght, J.Butterbrodt, D.Wester, D.Young have made adjustments per county recommendations in preparation of Public Hearing on May 16, 2023.
• New phone system-Sparks-Wester-Final Installation update. System is in place.
• Update on revisions for the lease agreement for placement of Fiber Hut with Empire Access Broadband/Highspeed internet-Wester
• Finalize re: park repairs such as leaking roof on the log cabin, new sidewalk to upper pavilion, gazebo repairs, leaking roof on the small shed, playground equipment repairs or replacement, and a new swing in front of restrooms. Liv. County ARPA Funding Dependent.
• Discussion regarding an engineering firm, engineer, or engineering consultant to assist with on-going projects when necessary. Review references if available per request..
• Discussion on repairing possible water main leak between water meter at Route 15 and restrooms.
7:50: New Business/Resolutions: Subject to change:
• Resolution to set Public Hearing for Solar Local Law 4-2023 to be held May 16, 2023, at 7:05 PM Conesus Town Hall 6210 South Livonia Road.
• Resolution to approve siding bid packet and public notice for bids advertisement
• Discussion to offer Employee Assistance Program.
8:15: Public Comments
8:30 Ratify Abstracts: General and Highway Funds
Motion to Adjourn
This is a recurring event
Repeating every 1st Tuesday.
- June 6, 2023