Town Board Meeting
Next upcoming date
June 20, 2023
6210 S Livonia Rd
Conesus, NY 14435
Agenda for Conesus Town Board
Regular Meeting Tuesday May 16, 2023
Regular Meeting 7:00 P.M.
Public Hearing LL#4 Solar/Battery Storage
Public Law LL#5 Reimbursement
Town Board will be reviewing vouchers at 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Call to Order: Supervisor Wester
Pledge of Allegiance: Councilman Corrigan
7:00: Start of Regular Business Meeting.
7:05: Open Public
Hearing LL #4 Solar/Battery &
LL #5 Reimbursement of Consultant Fees.
The public has 3 minutes to speak.
Close Public Hearing
7:30 Privilege of the Floor: None Currently
7:35: Announcements and Communications:
• Next Regular Town Board meeting June 6, 2023.
• Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Donohue they are our 2023 Seniorama recipient’s.
7:40: Approval of Minutes:
7:45: Reports of Town Officials:
• Quarterly C.L.E.A.N. Recycle Report; Councilman/Deputy Supervisor Sparks
• Supervisor’s Report:
• Town Clerk’s Report: Clerk McNinch
• Assessor’s Report.
• Code Enforcement Report.
• *Highway Report: Highway Superintendent Marusiak.
7:50: dates on Key Issues:
• Councilman Fama: Conesus Lake Association Representative.
• Liv Co./Town Planning Board: Supervisor Wester.
• Town ZBA: Councilman Corrigan.
• Liv Co. BOS/ LCWS/GLOW Solid Waste: Supervisor Wester-Written Information.
8:00: Unfinished Business: Subject to change: 2023 Continued Projects Status Reports/Strategic Plans:
• *Highway Facility Repairs ARPA Funds-Marusiak-Wester.
• Siding of Town Hall- Review revised bid packet and advertisement if completed and approved by` attorney-Town Board.
• Update on revisions for the lease agreement for placement of Fiber Hut with Empire Access Broadband/Highspeed internet-Wester
• Update on repairing water main leak between water meter at Route 15 and restrooms.
• 8:15: New Business/Resolutions: Subject to change:
• Resolution to approve siding bid packet and public notice for bids advertisement.
• Re-appoint Mr. Maxwell and Mr. McGrain as Code officers due to new certification law (both have completed their certification requirements).
8:30: Public Comments
8:40: Ratify Abstracts: General and Highway Funds
Motion to Adjourn
This is a recurring event
Repeating every 3rd Tuesday.
- June 20, 2023
- July 18, 2023
- August 15, 2023
- September 19, 2023
- October 17, 2023
- November 21, 2023
- December 19, 2023
- January 16, 2024
- February 20, 2024
- March 19, 2024